Made in 1392 Bishop Lukas Watzenrode (1489–1512), Nicolas Copernicus’s uncle, maybe after fire in castle in 1497, founded many stellar vault with a central rib, witch survived till today. In the end of XVII chapel, cause of bishop Michael Radziejowski initiative, had a new decor. From this time survived marble portal near entrance and founder coat-of-arms. Presens – rococo décor of chapel – comes from bishop Adam Stanislaw Grabowski (1741–1766) times. In the middle of vault are two coat-of-arms – founder (sword withe crescent) and Warmia (lamb withe a flag). On the walls stayed paintings shows scene from the Old Testament: Three Angels visit Sara and Abraham, Isaac sacrifice, Eliezar meets Rebecca, Jacob’s ladder, Josef explains dreams to pharaon, Josef meets his brothers. Probably polychromes were made by Josef Korzeniowski, painter working on the bishop’s Grabowski castle. The organs comes from 60’ years of XVIII c., instrument – rebuild in XIX c. – has been restored in ’70 years of XX c. Originally in altars were paintings: in main altar – Saint Catharine’s from Alexandria Mystical Marriage, in right side altar – Saint George in front of Roman governor (now in main altar), in left sode altar – Crucify (missing).